WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
ricolubiz

Why Can't I Get Spinner Chief 4

ReplyThanks 2017/03/23 16:22:54 0 0

So my laptop was stolen and i need to do a reinstall (on my new laptop) spinner chief elite version that i had paid a long time ago for almost USD 200.

When i bought that software, the version was SC2 (that is what your support said, because i dont remember). I did get free upgrade to SC3 and then after that to SC4, obviously with the same version (ELITE).

Now, if anybody here has been a long user of SC since the beginning, did you have to pay to upgrade or you get the upgrade for free (upgrade with the same version/type ex. SC3 Elite to SC4 Elite).

I am asking this question, because support did not believe me that the latest version i was using is SC4 elite version. This is what he said:

Hi,

I checked your license and payment, that license was not fit for the free update.

Regards,
John

From WhiteHatBox Team

With that said, they just want to grant me with SC2 license (and i don't even know what version)

I have given all the purchase detail (please ask your staff).

I hope the one responding to this is not the same person responding my previous email.

Thanks

Aprilcaicai
2017/03/24 12:15:09

Hi, we are so sorry that we do not describe it clearly. What we mean is upgrading from sc3 elite to sc4 elite is free. But if you want to upgrade from sc3 elite to sc 4 ultimate version, and then you need to pay for the upgrade.

ricolubiz
2017/03/24 12:39:55

Yes i 'm aware of that.

Anyways, can i get my sc4 elite back?

Thanks

Aprilcaicai
2017/03/24 13:49:10
What is your Paypal/payment account?
ricolubiz
Aprilcaicai
2017/03/24 15:04:33

Hi, we already sent the serial number to you via private message. Please go to check your mail.

Have a nice day!!!!

ricolubiz
2017/03/24 15:36:45
I have received it and thank you so much for making this easy.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option