WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
sysdemo

Meta Tags Analyzer

ReplyThanks 2014/03/26 22:40:10 0 0

There might be some controversy more than meta data. Actually, the importance of one's meta tags depends upon who you ask. To be honest, it certainly doesn’t hurt to make sure your meta information is accurate and related. This Meta Analyzer tool will begin to analyze any specific website (just paste the URL you would like to analyze) and display the Meta Title, Description, and Keywords.

Utilize this tool at your personal discretion, to recognize any issues by yourself website or even to assess rivals if you want inspiration and a brand new viewpoint when researching keywords or even search phrases that you need to optimize for. (Note- motivation is the key word there! In the event that you copy the techniques utilized by a competitor, you'll always be one stage behind that competitor!)

Make sure to analyze each individual website on your web site, and not just the top level domain.

Please let us know that if you want more functions in this small software, we will listen your suggestion and add them :)

sad'--asd
nanobanano
2014/08/05 07:12:33

I downloaded this app and it won't run, got an error. You may want to check it on your end.

nanobanano
WhiteHatBox
2014/08/06 02:05:52
2 # nanobanano 8/5/2014 7:12:33 AM

I downloaded this app and it won't run, got an error. You may want to check it on your end.

Checked, working for me. What is the exactly error you got?

Let's ROCK!
truongton92
2015/01/12 20:19:43
Help me !I downloaded this app and it won't run, got an error. You may want to check it on your end.
Visit my site : http://ebook-jquery-download.blogspot.com/
WhiteHatBox
2015/02/14 06:45:52
I checked it just now, it works well. If you run whitehatbox app using administrator rights?
Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option