WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
cn3ru

Never Got My Order

ReplyThanks 2016/05/24 22:22:57 0 0

I never got my order. I forwarded you 3 paypal email confirmations to [email protected]. I never got any responses. Is that normal? Transaction ID: 25P45858RG6410105

I need a response.

I see you wrote "If you need help about license, buy, payment and refund, please send an email to [email protected]. The support will not reply these questions in the forum." Well, I'm pretty ticked and I've waited. Please contact me and fill my order which I paid for.

Aprilcaicai
2016/05/25 00:02:33

Hello cn3ru,

We have sent mail to you before, but we do not know why you cannot receive it.

Did you buy this product: google create account? and we have sent mail again, please go to check your mail account.

cn3ru
2016/05/25 00:26:36

Is there some issue with your payment system?

My paypal transaction id is Transaction ID: 25P45858RG6410105

Only after creating this thread did I get any response after 3 days of waiting. And their response? I was told there were several emails send to me, each containing a download link and license code. All of this is untrue. I have been glued to my email waiting for a response for 3 days. Don't you think I would have noticed?

Then they said I just need to login to me account at the botchief store and it would be there. Assuredly. Please everyone, take a look at the screenshot below.

How come it shows my purchases is 0 when I'm posting the paypal transaction id of the payment? That screenshot was taken moments ago.

Is there some issue with your site not being properly connected to paypal?

Where is my order???

Aprilcaicai
2016/05/25 01:45:31
Hi cn3ru,

We noticed that you did not login this account to purchase, and the record of purchase is on your another account which has been used to pay the product. Please use your purchased account to log in the site, and then you can find the record of purchase.

If you cannot remember that account, we can help you find it back.

cn3ru2
2016/05/25 02:52:06

John got back to me on email with the link and license.

It appears to have installed correctly. Thank you.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option