WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Joseph Chin
2016/02/22 19:51:40
Like that, can I know when this function will be available?
Aprilcaicai
2016/02/22 20:42:41
31 # Joseph Chin 2/22/2016 7:51:40 PM
Like that, can I know when this function will be available?

Hi, buddy, very sorry that recently we do not find such way to solve this serve, very sorry for that. But we still try our best effort to make this software to be a new level. Very thanks for your support.

Joseph Chin
2016/02/22 21:03:43

I got few more questions to ask :

1) After I manually click on the pictures on the validation on GMX Mail, can I continue auto click the Verify button and the button "I Accept. Create My Account".

2) Can I know how to generate email in GMX Mail by combining the first name, last name and some random number at the back? I still don't quite understand.

Thank you.

Aprilcaicai
2016/02/22 21:19:19
33 # Joseph Chin 2/22/2016 9:03:43 PM

I got few more questions to ask :

1) After I manually click on the pictures on the validation on GMX Mail, can I continue auto click the Verify button and the button "I Accept. Create My Account".

2) Can I know how to generate email in GMX Mail by combining the first name, last name and some random number at the back? I still don't quite understand.

Thank you.

Hi, buddy, question 1: the two buttons you described in the sentence can be clicked automatically. But the picture captcha function is not available now, so very sorry for that.

question 2: please check this link to have a view, we have posted the detailed information to answer you, thanks

http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=2220#.VsvA5uaR2E8

<< < 1234> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option